ProfesKontakt je česká personální a poradenská agentura, založená v roce 2001, zaměřená především na oblasti dopravy, logistiky, spedice a farmacie, zdravotnictví, MD, Life Science, dále FMCG, technické obory, zemědělství a potravinářství, služby, aj.
Pro zasílání aktuálních pracovních nabídek naší agentury se zaregistrujte na www.profeskontakt.cz
Highly successful multinational FMCG US-based company with excellent track record of growth and stability and excellent ranking in the world. We are currently looking for suitable candidates for above mentioned position.
• University degree in finance and economics
• Appropriate professional experience - Big 4 consulting companies’ background preferred (3 years and more experience)
• Very good knowledge of Czech VAT law and tax administration rules (European VAT knowledge is a big advantage)
• Advanced written and spoken English
• Strong understanding of Accounting principles and practices, analytical skills, team player
• High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and SAP
• Lead local and regional tax projects
• Participate on and serve as regional subject matter expert on global VAT projects
• Regular VAT reviews in EU subsidiaries and follow up on projects
• Research legislative changes to develop and recommend updates Develop guidelines and provide training
• Develop, maintain and update standard VAT reporting files, procedures and manuals
• Maintenance of SAP set-up relevant to VAT and master data
• VAT compliance reporting and VAT risk management performance for all VAT registrations of company's in EU
• Communication with other departments such as logistics and transport services or customer services in order to achieve tax efficiency and tax compliance
• Interesting work in international environment
• Great career growth opportunities and professional development
• Attractive package
• Contract for 3 years (maternity leave cover) with possibility to extention
Nezaujala Vás tato pracovní nabídka? Nechte si zaslat do e-mailu tu pravou.